Sunday, April 5, 2009

House stories part 2

Me (Marie) and Darcie's favourite spot in the house is the kitchen. A lot of great ideas are birthed here. Many articles are being typed, and delicious food is being made. Even the best TV show, Scrubs, is watched in here.
Here are some topics that are being discussed in the kitchen with friends from different parts of the world:

Now that I have started my internship at the radio station, I'm very up-to-date with the news. I decided to update my friends about the news from the G-20 meeting in London.

Marie: Thrillion!! They put a thrillion in to solve the world economy!
Anonymous: What the heck is a thrillion?
Marie: A lot of billions that will make a thrillion
Darcie: It's just as much as 50 000 camels
Lauren: Or all of the first born girls in China


Darcie browses through a magazine to see what to make for dinner...
Darcie: OOhh! I want to make these chocolate chip cookies!
Marie: Well just Crank up the music and Bake!
Lauren: Jamie Oliver thinks he is soo hot! (Looking through the same Magazine while she is eating a Darcie's home made chocolate chip cookie)...
Marie: No he is NOT hot!
Lauren: I said he THINKS he is..


We have also realized that we both suffer from short term memory loss and tiredness. Instead of solving it with eating more iron we enjoy these masterpieces Darcie threw together:




I give her 4 out of 5 muffins so she has room to improve...

No comments:

Post a Comment