Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Work Space

Research shows that the more time an employer puts into designing a proper work environment, the more content and more productive the employee. Proper lighting and ergonomic/functional surroundings are the key to high retention, production and dedication.

Research also shows that holding meetings, even redundant weekly ones, in different locations can inspire creativity and problem solving.

Taking these two things into account, I (Darcie) have been on the search for the perfectly inspiring workspaces. Yes, plural to keep the creativity flowing.

I have two coffee shops in three locations and my parents sweet deck as potential office addresses. They all offer quiet, well decorated and uplifting spaces so I feel settled as I stare at my computer and get things done!

At what point do I have to keep "office hours"?

No comments:

Post a Comment